- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1964
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Block, Cedar and Fibre Cement
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Other (Heat Transfer System)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Rangehood, Waste Disposal, Dishwasher, Island bench, Wall TV in lounge, Heat transfer system, Heated towel rail, Workbench in garage, Heatpumps x2, Fireguard, Alarm & 2 remotes
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Private, Bush
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Garden, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Glasshouse
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
A quiet cul-de-sac location, close to Holland Reserve for walks and birdlife, yet in the heart of Hillcrest with all this wonderful location offers for a convenient lifestyle!
A freshly painted weatherboard home with 3 double bedrooms plus a study/hobbies room which also works as a small 4th bedroom.
Relax, re-charge and re-energise in the light, bright and spacious lounge with soaring ceilings, and a sunny timber deck with views of the Reserve from where you'll hear the calls of Morepork and Tui.
The central hub of the home and family life is the separate dining/family area which is open plan to the spacious modern kitchen. A movable island bench creates a versatile workspace and can be positioned to create different options for room layout and dimensions. French doors open to the covered veranda and access the outdoor living and pizza oven for fun, easy meals with friends.
There'll be no queueing up in the mornings with a family bathroom + a separate shower room + a separate toilet + a 2nd toilet in the separate laundry!
Comfort is key with insulation above and below, two heat pumps, a wood-burner in the lounge and a heat transfer system to ensure an even temperature distribution in both winter and summer.
Under the home is the big lock-up single garage with a workbench and room for storage, plus there is off-street parking too.
Great schooling options as we are in zone for both Willow Park & Sunnybrae Normal Schools, plus Takapuna Normal Intermediate & Northcote College.
So if you have lots of boxes to tick, you'll find this home hard to beat for versatility, comfort & lifestyle for you and your family! Call me today to view!
For the property documents and information go to https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/E9IP
Open Homes: Sat & Sun 1.00-2.00pm; Wed 4.30-5.30pm
Auction: On site 2pm Sunday 26 May 2019