- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Unit
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial.
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Built in the 1960's, in brick with concrete tile roof, the timber floors gleam as you step inside and it's easy to see the potential here. Freshen up the decor, perhaps put in a new kitchen, the private outdoor living is already in place and with that outlook it's so easy to imagine living here.
Spoilt for choice, it's in zone for Takapuna School and Takapuna Normal Intermediate, both Girls & Boys Westlake High Schools plus Takapuna Grammar.
You have the convenience of a bus service in your street and close proximity to all that's on offer in greater Takapuna, not to mention nearby motorway access to choose from at both Northcote and Esmonde Rds.
So whether it's your first home, your middle home or your last, you need to see this one, and see it fast!
Access is easy so call me today!
Property Documents: Available at Harcourts Files - https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/M64F