- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Unit, Apartment
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Under Bench Oven, Ceramic Hob, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heated Towel Rail.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
The grounds and buildings are well-maintained by the body corp (current annual levy $2476) providing you with an attractive environment, peace of mind and an easy lifestyle. You don't have to lift a finger!
Handy access from beside your apartment takes you to secure garaging under the building, where you have a single park with a remote for the entrance gate for when you come and go.
You'll also find having your own extra lock-up storage off your courtyard so useful for all those extra bits and pieces we all seem to accumulate!
A pathway through to Highbury Bypass takes you directly to Birkenhead Village and Highbury Shopping Centre, bustling with life and people enjoying the cafes, restaurants, shopping and the convenience of all the facilities on offer there.
And if you need to get to the city for work or entertainment, there's a steady schedule of buses to choose from nearby.
So if 1 bedroom + a great lifestyle is what you're looking for, you really do need to contact me quickly to view this very affordable and very attractive apartment! Make sure you call me today!
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 11.30am - 12noon, just follow the pointer signs right to the front door!
MORE INFO: Copy & paste https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/7567 into your browser