- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Fibrous cement
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Part ceiling, Floor
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Under bench oven, Electric hob, Dishwasher, Waste master, Rangehood, Heatpump, Heated towel rail, Panel heaters x2
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: City, Park, Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Whether you're a first or second time home buyer, take advantage of the opportunity to view this property designed with both privacy and sanctuary in mind, and located in a very sought after area of Auckland's North Shore.
Positioned down a private access way with good off-street parking, it's an easy ride to the city via the motorway. You are also within easy travelling distance (even walking) to excellent recreational, shopping, and educational facilities.
The outdoor living areas are accessed through doors opening from both the lounge and master bedroom. These flow to a sunny walled garden nestled next to the master bedroom where children can play safely, and a large wraparound deck where the adults can relax with a book and glass of wine as they look over the Waitemata Harbour, right into the city.
Polished timber floors throughout most of the home, a corridor extends from the main entrance to the other two bedrooms, the bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
The family has sadly outgrown this property, and have decided to move on. Make this your 2019 property to view. You won't be disappointed. Call me today to arrange a viewing.
To access documents for this property please go to https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/listings/OYY0 and register.
AUCTION: on site 12noon Sunday 10 February 2019 (unless sold prior).
VIEWINGS: open homes Saturday & Sunday 11am-12noon or call me for an appointment.