- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: x 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Under bench oven, Electric hob, Dishwasher, Range hood, Auto Garage Remote x1.
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Entrance: Into hallway
- Laundry: Separate and In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Urban
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Living here offers the convenience of shops and Willow Park School just up the road, handy bus stops, and the wonderful privacy of being set back from the road with an evergreen outlook across the Hillcrest valley.
The new kitchen will delight you, with all mod cons like soft-close drawers and rotating shelving for easy access to the very back of those hard-to-reach corner cupboards.
The super-sized living/dining room provides plenty of options for arranging your furniture to suit your individual lifestyle.
Two double bedrooms, a fully-equipped family-sized bathroom with separate bath and shower, and the separate toilet complete the picture inside.
Just a few steps from the back door take you to the laundry room and single garage with heaps of additional and secure storage space for all those extra bits and pieces we seem to accumulate.
Obviously well-cared for over the years and beautifully presented, the robust construction of this home, with few and simple upkeep demands, will give both investors and owner/occupiers peace of mind.
You won't need to ponder long to know you need to act quickly on this one! Access is easy so call me now to arrange to view.
To access documents for this property please go to https://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/#/Listing/EV9X
Open Homes: Sat/Sun 2.00-3.00pm; Wed 4.30-5.30pm or view by appointment.
Auction: On site 3.00pm Sunday 16 December 2018 (unless sold prior)