- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl, Floating, Carpet and Parquetry
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Property Features: Security system, Other (Broadband)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Waste Disposal, Range hood, Electric hob, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Ovens x2, Fridge & Freezer, Beer fridge, Washing machine, Clothes dryer, Heat pump, Pool equipment, Garage remotes x 2, Garden shed.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Pool (Inground, Chlorine and Concrete), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Located at the end of a cul de sac on 809sqm of land, this 1970's brick & tile home is stepped over 3 levels, providing plenty of space inside and out for a growing family.
The upper level has 3 double bedrooms (main with ensuite) and a family bathroom. The middle level is where all the living takes place with a large formal lounge, and open plan kitchen/dining and family area with French doors to the patio and the in-ground pool. The 4th bedroom is on the lower level, with a 3rd toilet and a large laundry that opens to the private grounds. Two internally accessed garages complete the picture.
Zoned for Sunnybrae Normal School, Takapuna Normal Intermediate, Northcote College, & Westlake Girls High School, AUT is only minutes away.
A 10 minute walk to Smales Farm and Bus Depot, the local shops and bus stops are just a few minutes' walk through to Sunnybrae Rd. Life truly is very convenient and easy here.
So be quick! The owners are clear, after 21 years of pouring love into this home, they're on their way to a new life overseas. Opportunity is knocking right here, right now!
To access documents for this property please go to http://www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz/#/Listing/X5B7
AUCTION: On site 4.30pm Sunday 18 November 2018
Open Homes: Sat/Sun 3.30-4.30pm; Wed 7 & 14/11 4.30-5.30pm or call me for an appointment to view.